Made it in China - start up business

One of my most interesting sites this year for me is the Success stories in China business. I have hand picked an interesting Dutch couple - because I live in Holland right now - that moved to China to start an internship business in Shanghai.

Starting anything other than a service related business in China is hard as the people in China generally do not have too much expendable income. Most of the population are satisfied with "it'll do the job" rather than "wow thats so high quality it'll last all year!".

Services however that centre around promoting the WEST have much more appeal.
I have several very good ideas that I'd start in a flash if I was allowed into China.

0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger