Preparing your own mind

I know how hard it is sometimes for new start ups, budding newbie Entrepreneurs and people wanting to start their own business.

I also noticed how much of a difference having a goal ca make - but it's not only having that goal that changes your state of mind, it's mentally preparing for the reality of that goal to come true.

This in my opinion is the "Secret" that most people talk about - in a sense your aligning your being and state of mind with that of success.

Recently I have a very good chance receiving a new direction in life and my whole entire persona and sense of worth and feeling were given a boost, after I had to turn the opportunity down I noticed that feeling gradually slipping away.

Happiness and positivity are impossible to hold onto unless you just simply think and believe. you can test this by ...

imagine your self about to walk into a University lecture theater and give an announcement to hundreds of people about your business
... now prepare for it mentally and the positive benefits you get from it are amazing.



Set Goals - Think about them - Put yourself in their REALITY - Prepare for action.
This may well seem like Childs play but in my opinion we have a lot to learn from the way we were as children.

1 comments:

david santos said...

EURO 2008

NETHERLANDS Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger