PDA GPS Mobile Phone friend



it's the Mobile phone with GPS and almost even sexier and as functional as the Nokia counterpart.
It's exactly what I have been waiting for - Imagine Multimap in your hand! where are we now? well let me tell you exactly where we are plus or minus one meter! Trust me, I'm a Scientist

But where can you buy these things I here you say, well if you have £439 to spend then you can get them online.


Produced by a Belgian company it's a phone you can really show off to your friends and you would if you had one, well OK I would.

I would love one to fall into my lap just for writing about it on my website, is anybody listening? never mind it's such a good product I had to write about it anyway.

This is where you can buy them online (from a UK store).




0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger