Get out the way of Jap X plus GT bombs





On thing i like to write about is girls.
Of course the advertisers dream land is a land full of girls.




I'm sure you have all seen the

ridiculous new linx commercial - if you haven't check it out on TV, it's the supreme of ridiculous and the end of tact, it's science fiction and so is the good smelling part of it.


I once heard a story about a kid who sprayed himself with an unnamed brand too much as he was a bit self conscious about his odour that he actually gassed himself.





Any way back to the girls, over used? well not in Formula 1 or GT racing. As you can see the biggest sponsors in the world do it if they can. And that is pay a bunch of pretty girls to walk around in rubber squeaky clothes. What a super idea.




Now the Japanese are not ones to do things by halves, they have to be one better than any one else. But if these girls don't want to make you move to Japan then let me know why?




Usually these girl attract more people to see them than the actual car races they sponsor! who on earth could say why. I mean I for one don't get distracted when I am near a car travelling at 120Mph, rrrright.







Actually for me I think Japan is still one of the most concealed cultures we still don't see a lot of Japanese anything on TV at all. China is overtaking in this field pretty quickly and soon it'll be all we know!



Japan and Japanese girls however are still all over the Internet but only really in sites predominantly in the Japanese language. However you tube is slowly changing the face of global media coverage.

I thought You tube was Japanese when I first logged on.
One famous delight that has come from Japan is a TV show called Takeshi Castle - see this clip - and prepare to DIE! ... Laughing :D



OK now you are recovering from the painful fit's of laughter please take a look at some more marketing or girls, it's up to you.

2 comments:

lei said...

some of the girls are actually very cute, well selected!

Unknown said...

Thank you - you made me smile :D

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger